01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Bin 12 this week woop..!

Looks like the next release is imminent ….Rose or Orange …??
Can’t see any clues can you

3 Likes

Heavy mid-winter red?

Erm he had rose in his glass …what region does Freddy buy ??
Aussie …???

1 Like

Yeah, and a few bits of Eastern Europe?

Am I mistaken that he also has Austria?

If so it’s a Zweigelt or Blaufrankish rosé, trust me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Interesting theory

Yeah I recon Austrian rosé or potentially something from Mac Forbes. It’ll be something on the fun side for sure.

1 Like

In case you’re thinking of betting the ranch on it, it has to be pointed out that I have a 0/11 strike rate this far.

2 Likes

At least they listened to my “vinified as a rose” comments on every single suggestion last time.

6 Likes

Korean aligote

3 Likes

If it’s as delicious as the Tasmanian Pinot I’ll be very happy indeed, regardless of variety

2 Likes

Austrian white, bit fruity, recent vintage

1 Like

It doesn’t look dissimilar to the Blind Spot Pinot Meunier…

2 Likes

Not having an instagram (nor any other social media) account - can you post a link or something to whatever I’m looking at !

1 Like
3 Likes

If Eastern Europe is Freddy’s territory, how about a Ukranian wine? With profits supporting Ukranian refugees
:ukraine: #SlavaUkraini :ukraine:

8 Likes

Thank you @lapin_rouge and @CCouzens.

Why doesn’t TWS make these announcements on their own site?

This must be the first Bin release announced while the previous one has bottles unsold. Peak Bin?

There are some good Ukrainian wines (I had some in Ukraine) which I would buy here, but I’m not buying pink no matter who or where it comes from.

I doubt very much - in fact I’d bet on it - that it’s not a Ukrainian wine, @SteveSlatcher, because previous Bin wines have come from producers with which TWS already has a relationship.

3 Likes

I think Eastern Europe is Matthew Horsley’s domain. I’m going for a pink Blaufränkisch… Though it also looks a bit of ‘skin contact’ colour - so maybe an Austrian orange wine…? They do like their experimentation over there.

Still hoping for that Petite Arvine from Jaboulet, though… Maybe a Marcel Bin #13:grinning:

2 Likes

I may have found out of date information, but I did check before posting

No Eastern Europe there, though…? :slight_smile:

EDIT - to be fair, he did use to cover Austria and Eastern Europe, but they split the regions, I guess.