01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Bath Restaurant Recommendations

I’m heading to Bath for 3 nights in January and was wondering what recommendations people have for places to have dinner?
Looking for good food and a good wine list.
Already booked one dinner at the Olive Tree that looks fantastic but not sure where to go for the other 2 nights.
Also recommendations on things to do would be great!

2 Likes

It isn’t dinner, but the Wild Cafe does a great breakfast/brunch. The Thoughtful bakery is a great option for a cake stop.

For dinner or lunch I really enjoyed Clayton’s Kitchen. Would also recommend The Circus Restaurant.

3 Likes

Another vote for Clayton’s Kitchen.

Also worth checking out Hudson’s Steakhouse.

4 Likes

We enjoyed Chez Dominique and the Bathwick Boatman this summer. Society cafe for a good coffee.

4 Likes

Good suggestions here!

Like the Olive Tree. Bouvardia is lovely and smart. Yak Yeti Yak is a nice Nepalese if you want to leave European food for a meal.

2 Likes

I had the best ever Momos there! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I should also add. Not actually in Bath, but it isn’t far.

Lucknam Park - Afternoon Tea is amazing, the main restaurant is also amazing. The Spa is amazing too. And great grounds to walk around too. Obviously not a budget option…

2 Likes

Definitely a vote for the Hudson’s Steakhouse. Many a Horsley celebratory meal has been had there and it’s never disappointed.

Also the Beckford Bottle Shop is good for a plate of nibbly food with a decent range of bottles you can buy off the shelf and drink in the restaurant for a small fee.

6 Likes