01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

Apostolos Thymiopoulos - producer focus

Hello all, I know there are some good folks who are big fans (quite rightly) of the wonderful wines of Apostolos Thymiopoulos, of Northern Greece, on here. His delicious Rapsani is a particular favourite of many it would seem, which is really great!
I thought I’d give you all a heads up on the down-low that I’ve wrangled a producer focus on 6 of Apostolos’ wines in the January Fine Wine List, which features some amazing new wines that have never seen this country before!
Keep your eyes peeled in January!

Great news, will be saving my Christmas money.

Awesome news! His wines have real class and finesse.

This sounds great … but at this rate how am I ever going to afford 2017 Rhône EP ? :see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

Was he reluctant to sell?

Presumably it’s the ‘producer focus’ Freddy’s wrangled, from the TWS team who decide the format of the Fine Wine List.

That is how I understood it, too.

As a fellow member of Team Apostolos during that particular meeting, I can confirm that @tfpywfpy’s & @szaki1974’s wrangling interpretations are correct

Yes that’s exactly it!

But who’s wranglers did you wrangle ??

Okay I’ll get my coat :rofl::rofl:

Very fashionable wines (I don’t mean that in a sneering or derogatory way!) and a well-deserved staple at the cool single syllable Michelin starre.d restaurants in shoreditch. Would love to immerse myself in more of them!

That might be quite expensive?

Call me Cleopatra…