01438 741177         thewinesociety.com

A Press-ing engagement

press-tasting

It’s time, once again, for Community members to put their names in a hat for an invitation to The Society’s Press Tasting. Fancy putting your name forward?

No formal tasting experience is needed, simply a willingness to come to London and enjoy sniffing, swirling and spitting (forwards or backwards!) around 70 wines in the company of some of the nation’s finest wine writers and tasters.

There are three places available for this preview of the List and offers in the run up to Christmas - previous attendees will vouch for the fun you will have and the horizons you will broaden, and priority will be given to those who have not been before (sorry to @szaki1974 @wamt74 @woodap @Leah @inbar @Nowt_in_my_glass @alchemist @spmember @Bargainbob @robertd, @Rifka, @jaykay, @tom and @Cormski :sob: )

All you need to do is:

• Check you’re free on Thursday 26th September
  • Be able to make your own way to 67 Pall Mall, London on that day
  • Be available for a goodly portion of the opening hours of the tasting (10am to 3:30pm)
  • Be willing to write up your thoughts about the wines tasted and share them with the Community.

Let me know in this thread if you’d like your name to go in the hat. We will draw names after midday on Monday 5th August.

Yes please!

…obviously, if no one else is up for it @ewan, my arm can be twisted - happy to take one for the team!!

Highly recommend it; it’s a fantastic opportunity, and bundles of fun to boot.

Yes please also!!

oh…I’m free!

I believe I could happily find time for this in my hectic retirement schedule!

Please put me in the draw!

Yes please
Sounds a great treat!

As Mr Humphries from Grace Bros would say, “I’m free!”. So please put my name in the hat.

Yes please.

Yes please!

Yes please!

I’d love to have this opportunity. Thanks for advertising it.
William Barraclough.

Sadly, due to work commitments, this is another one that I can’t put myself forward for…I need a new job :rofl: I’m sure whomever is fortunate enough to get picked will have an amazing time!

Yes please!

Yes please. Indeed.

Yes please!

What a treat this would be. I’d love to join.

Oh, go on then.

I’m free…yes please.